Saturday, July 18, 2009

D1 Athletics Becoming A Reality

Coach Joey D just sent these pictures from the new facility in Florida. We are so excited that he will be bringing his expertise and a lifelong committment to excellence in performance to the Jupiter, Florida area. Many of the top players in the world live nearby and will surley be visiting the facility regularly. Congratulations Coach!!!!

From Joey:

Wanted to bring everyone up to speed with D1 Athletics. A very productive week down here in South Florida. We'll be burning the midnight oil here until Monday. Come Tuesday, I'll head to the RBC Canadian Open.

Next week is as full of a week as I'll see all year. My standard six players are in the field - Pat Perez, Jason Dufner, Charlie Wi, Ryuji Imada, Jason Gore and Tom Pernice Jr. - as well as my new guy, Chez Reavie, defending champ of the RBC. Tune in next week for the latest from Ontario.

More next week.

Joey D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to find out how I could apply to train at this new facility

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home