Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paul Goydos asked about fitness Thursday at Pebble

During Thursday's opening round of the AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm, Golf Channel sat down with Tour pro Paul Goydos and asked him about fitness.

Goydos admitted the following, when asked what he could would go back twenty years and give himself some advice, what would it be:

"You should've worked on your flexibility starting when you were about four. We have a fitness trailers over here and me and Loren Roberts are the least flexible people they seem to have on the history of the PGA Tour.

I'm not flexible enough and go back to the question before about the way I play. My body is built a certain way. It's built for strength, it's not built for power. Power doesn't necessarily come from strength. I think flexibility is a big part of of the power and I just don't seem to have any of that right now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home