Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Fitness Tip From Joey D...

Instead of answering a question this week, I simply want to share an exercise that I think will benefit the readers. We recently uploaded the "Squat & Reach" golf fitness exercise to our YouTube account and I'd like you to take a look at it.

Remember, the key here is to make sure you're in balance before you swing the club. When you stand at address, where you think you might be is not necessarily where you are. A great way to test for this and make sure you're in balance is to do what we call the 'squat and reach' test.

Take a club - an eight iron will work - and follow what I'm doing in the video below. Remember that the lower you go, the better you'll be able to test your balance. Give this exercise a go and let me know what you think.

Back on the road next week in Dallas at the Byron Nelson where the blogging will resume. - Joey D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home