Thursday, October 22, 2009

Las Vegas In My Rear View Mirror

GolfGym Fitness, Coach Joey D, PGA Tour, Chez Reavie

I am in Scottsdale, Arizona for the Frys.com Open, but wanted to share some info about my trip to Las Vegas last week.

The prez of GolfGym, Ken Pierce along with Jeff Killian and Terry Boatwright from Ocean Motion Productions, and Mike Hansen from Hansen Fitness in Irvine, California shuffled over from Orange County to shoot some video clips and golf fitness tips with me.

Pictured above are Ken Pierce, my guy PGA Pro Chez Reavie, yours truly, Mike Hansen and Kent Biggerstaff who runs the PGA Tour trailer. Kent was with pro baseball for 35 years and now brings his golf fitness expertise to the PGA Tour Players.

PGA Tour, Tom Pernice Jr., Coach Joey DAt the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open I was working with Chez Reavie, Ryuji Imada and Tom Pernice, Jr.. Chez worked really hard and played well, but everybody was chalking really low numbers and he ended up missing the cut by one stroke. Ryuji and Tom made the cut and Tom put up great numbers to finish the tournament at T8.

Two weeks earlier I attended Tom's 50th birthday party. He went on to play in and win his debut tournament on the Champions Tour, The SAS Championship. Tom works very hard on his fitness and is a huge proponent of working on his balance. Tom gave us a testimonial that is posted on the golfgym website.

Today is the first day of the Frys.com Open and I need to get to the trailer because Charlie Wi and Chez Reavie will be headed back for their post game session with me.

I will check in later in the weekend.

Joey D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home