Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fix Your Body, Fix Your Swing

Coach Joey D's new book, "Fix Your Body, Fix Your Swing", was introduced at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando recently. The book is a great read and really revolutionary in the way it brings PGA Tour Pro conditioning and golf fitness to the average golfer.

Joey has been doing book signings at several Barnes and Noble book stores. He will be at the Edwin Watts Golf Store Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Saturday, February 20th. If you are in the area, come on by to get some free stuff and meet Joey D.

Joey is in Pebble Beach this week and back to Florida on Monday. We will be shooting new photos and bringing new golf fitness information to you as soon as he is back.

Good Golfing
GolfGym


1 Comments:

Anonymous Bill said...

Bought this book in mid- March because I really needed some help... was hospitalized for a week in February with a bacterial blood infection which got into my lumbar spine. After being bed-ridden for almost a month, you can imagine what kind of condition I was in.

After 6 weeks of doing the program, I'm playing good golf and feeling absolutely great. My flexibility, strength and balance have improved dramatically. After a winter where I was wondering if I would be able to play this season, I'm hitting the ball really well.
This is an extremely useful and well thought out program.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home